Interested in learning more about us?
Sublime Saddlebreds LLC is incredibly enthusiastic and elated about their growing lesson program. Trainer and instructor Keen Behringer thrives on sharing her love for her breed and sport with others. She has an extensive amount of experience in putting horse and rider combinations together and preparing them for all levels of riding and competition. Keen's optimistic and encouraging approach keeps riders having fun and learning all the time. Keen's patience for both horse and rider keeps students focused and enjoying the learning process.
Horseback riding offers many positive benefits for a riders physical and emotional health. Riding has been proven to be a worthwhile therapy for all kinds of ailments. Riding can be as strenuous and physically challenging as any sport. It can also be a relaxing stress reliever. We cater to riders from beginner right up to World Champion caliber equestrians. Everyone in the family can participate. As Ronald Regan once said:
"There is nothing so good for the inside of a man as the outside of a horse."
"A canter is a cure for every evil"- Benjamin Disrael
*Keep in mind when booking online, booking and payment are two individual steps, you must click on both links and follow prompts to have both reserved a time and provided payment*
*There are NO refunds on individual lessons or monthly tuition, monthly tuition must be signed up for with your instructor and will be automatically billed to the student*
*Established rider and monthly tuition discounts must be approved by the instructor*
*Monthly tuition must be paid by the 15th of each month for lessons the next upcoming month, any lessons must be used within that month or they will be forfeited*
$25 - Introductory Lessons- up to two per person
Specifically designed for new incoming students. 30 minutes of mounted privatized instruction. Riders can expect to be at the barn for roughly an hour.
$30 - Lunge Lessons
20-25 minutes of mounted privatized instruction. Designed for exercises, strength and position building on a lunge line.
$40 - Non Established or Leisure rider**
30-45 minutes of mounted group instruction limited to 3-4 riders per group depending on horse availability. Riders can expect to be at the barn for over an hour. Students must be approved into groups by instructor
$35 - Established weekly riders**
Same duration and rider limits as stated above at a discounted rate for riders who have established a history of committed weekly riding.
$45 - Non Established or Leisure rider**
30 - minutes of mounted one on one instruction. Riders can expect to be at the barn for over an hour. Good for students building their skill set to get into a group or working on specific skill sets.
$40 - Established weekly rider**
Same duration as above at a discounted rate for riders who have established a history of committed riding. Great to add to weekly group lessons for rider preparing for competition.
Our large heated indoor riding arena makes it possible for us to continue instruction in all weather conditions year round.
- Additional discounts are available for monthly pre payment of lessons for established riders. 10% off four or more lessons per month on our exclusive auto payment/monthly tuition plan and 15% off eight or more
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy on lessons. We understand emergencies arise without warning and can be flexible but need some notice to try to fill a canceled spot. Rescheduling is not a problem with advanced notification
- No student will be allowed to ride in shorts, skirts, capri pants or open toed shoes. Long pants and a sturdy shoe or riding boot are a must. All children must wear helmets. We have helmets on site if students do not yet own one
- Lessons can be booked and paid for online or by calling or emailing Sublime Saddlebreds directly. We have multiple payment options for optimum convenience
- A full explanation of what constitutes a leisure rider versus an established rider can be found in our full lesson pricing and policies package by clicking above to download
Call now to book lessons or with any questions:
Or use our convenient online booking and payment options: